To advise the Board and staff on District communications. Activities may include but are not limited to assessing the effectiveness of communication tools, researching alternatives, and suggesting alternatives.
The Communications Committee meets monthly to implement the communication goal from Strategic Plan..
Contact for Questions or Interest to Join
Kentfield School Board Trustees Heather McPhail Sridharan and Annie Su: email@example.com.
September 8, 2021, 4-5 p.m., agenda-minutes
November 17, 2021, 4-5 p.m.
February 2, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
April 20, 2022, 4-5 p.m.
The Communications Committee is comprised of two Trustees, Superintendent, both Principals, a kik representative, a KSPTA representative, site council representatives from each school, teacher representative, KTA representative, and district and school office staff. The District's communications consultant may attend.
- Amy Bornstein - Bacich Site Council
- Lindsay Tondreys - Kent Site Council
- Kira Hallemeier - Kik President
- Erica Applestein - KSPTA President
- Annie Riedel - Past President, kik
- Amy Atherton - Past President, KSPTA
- Christine Melbardis- Kent Site Council
- Methinee Bozeman - Asst. Principal, Bacich
- Jenny Walsh - Asst. Principal, Kent
- Celeste Perez - Teacher, Bacich
- Raquel Rose, Superintendent
- Heather McPhail Sridharan - Trustee
- Annie Su - Trustee
If you are interested to become a member of this committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.