To receive and disseminate District financial information.
School Board Trustees David Riedel and Sarah Killingsworth, email@example.com.
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule
- Next Meeting: March 18, 2021, 3:45-4:45 p.m., agenda
- Meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
- These meetings are open to the public. All members of our community are warmly welcome to attend.
- Kentfield families will receive the link and password via ParentSquare.
- Community members who are not current Kentfield families, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link and password.
2019-2020 Ad Hoc Finance Committee Meetings
The first interim budget report was presented by District Business Official Kirsten Starsiak at the December 10, 2019 School Board meeting. The district was able to certify to the county that we can meet our financial obligations for the next three years only after reducing $1 million in expenditures in next year’s projected budget.
The board requested that an ad hoc Finance Committee meet through the month of January to produce a menu of possible expenditure reductions in time to produce a balanced 2020-2021 budget.
Agendas and Meeting Notes
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016
The Finance Committee is comprised of two Trustees, Superintendent, both Principals, District Chief Business Official, kik Treasurer, KSPTA President or Treasurer, site council representatives from each school, teacher from each school, KTA representative, and one at-large community member.
- Sarah Killingsworth - Trustee
- David Riedel - Trustee
- Raquel Rose - Superintendent
- Kirsten Starsiak - CBO
- Katharine O'Brien - KIK Treasurer
- Pere Wait - Parent
- Heather Ainsworth - Bacich Site Council
- Kristi Burlingame - Kent Site Council
- Katharine O'Brien - KSPTA Treasurer
- Ed Su - KSD Parent
- Mary Ann Spritzer - Principal, Bacich
- Grant Althouse - Principal, Kent
- Tim Lentini - KTA Representative
- Holly Meyers, Parent, KIK Representative
- Celeste Perez - Teacher
- Joelle Williams - Parent
If you would like to become a member of this committee, please contact email@example.com.