To advise the Board and staff on topics related to but not limited to disaster preparedness, emergency drills, crisis response, injury and Illness Prevention Program, review of the Comprehensive School Safety Plan, collaboration with public safety officials, and assessment adequacy of safety features, and facilities.
Kentfield School Board Trustee Heather McPhail-Sridharan, email@example.com.
- Meetings are open to the public. All members of our community are warmly welcome to attend.
2022-2023 Meeting Schedule
September 12, 2022, 9-10 a.m.
December 12, 2022, 9-10 a.m.
February 6, 2023, 9-10 a.m., agenda
May 8, 2023, 9-10 a.m.
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2022-2023
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2021-2022
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2020-2021
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2018-2019
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2017-2018
- Safety Committee Agenda and Meeting Notes 2016-2017
The Safety Committee is comprised of two Trustees, the Superintendent, the District Maintenance Director, both Assistant Principals, the School Nurse, public safety officials (fire, sheriff), site council representatives from each school, parent coordinators from each school, district, and school office staff, and at-large parents. The terms are for one academic year.
- Heather McPhail Sridharan, Board Member
- Raquel Rose, Superintendent
- Ramiro Alvitez, Director of Maintenance/Facilities
- Wendy Holmes, Assistant Principal
- Ann Marie Skaggs, Assistant Principal
- Lynn Bartha, Bacich Administrative Assistant
- Jeanne Sellers, Administrative Assistant
- Laurel Yrun, KSD School Nurse
- Braeden Ross, Marin County Sheriff Department
- Dave Glenn, Kentfield Fire Dept
- Larry Pasero, Kentfield Fire Dept
If you are interested to become a member of this committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comprehensive Safety Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Plan 2022-2023 - includes Bacich Elementary School and Kent Middle School