Citizens' Oversight Committee
The Citizens' Oversight Committee monitors and audits the District's Measure D bond expenditures. The committee informs the public of bond expenditures and reviews these expenditures to ensure public funds are used according to bond terms set forth in the ballot measure. Annually, the COC presents to the Board a comprehensive report that reviews the committee's activities for the preceding year and the compliance with State law in regards to bond expenditures.
The committee consists of at least seven local residents from the following groups:
- An active member of the local business community
- An active member of the senior citizen community
- An active member in a bona fide taxpayers' organization
- A parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district
- A parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district and involved with the Parent-Teacher Association.
January 18, 2023, 4-5 p.m., agenda
May 4, 2023, 4-5 p.m.
All meetings are at the KSD Districts Office, 750 College Ave.
Ralph Miller, Chair, Taxpayer’s Organization Member
Tracey Coombe, Parent (absent)
Allison Salzer, Business Owner
Raquel Rose, Superintendent
Barbara Johnson, Bond CBO (absent)
Debra Fletcher, Community Member
Ross McKenna, Senior Citizens Representative
Vacant, Chief Business Official
Vacant, Community Member