Please note that during Spring Break (April 6-10) there are no academic expectations, so no new learning plans or assignments will be available until Thursday 4/9 (TK-3 grades) or Sunday 4/12 (4th grade). Enjoy the break!
TK - 3rd Grade
Teachers created and sent home Individual Learning Packets with students on Friday, March 13th.
Ongoing learning will be conducted online starting Monday, March 30. Distance Learning plans were communicated by classroom teachers on Thursday.
If you did not receive a message from your child's classroom teacher on Thursday, please send an email to email@example.com.
Distance Learning Lesson Plans can also be found on the Distance Learning page for each grade:
Grade 4 teachers have created an online learning path which is accessible for their students through the student’s Google Classroom account.
Students should sign in to their kentfieldschools.org account on their home computer and visit Google Classroom to check for and work on their assignments during the school closure.
Distance Learning Plans can also be found on the Fourth Grade Distance Learning page.
These links may be helpful:
- Guide: How to Do Home Learning - A Resource for Bacich Families
- KSD Distance Learning: Bacich Learning Plan - Bacich Grade Level and Specialist Websites
- KSD Distance Learning: Links & Activities - Kentfield's collection of sites with activities students can do at home.
- KSD Distance Learning: Students: Join a Zoom Meeting - Instructions for joining a Zoom video meeting with your teacher.
- Bacich School Counseling - Distance Support Resources
- Common Sense Media Recommendations for School Closures