Don't Miss These Announcements
Click here for a Language Translation of Newsletter
- The translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Upcoming Kent Intake Conferences -Online Scheduling Closes Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- 5th Grade: Wednesday, October 3, 2018; 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- All Grades: Friday, October 5, 2018
- Online portal to schedule intake conferences at conferences.kentfieldschools.org is open until Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Instructions on booking your parent-teacher conference.
DELAC Meeting – Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 6-7 p.m., District Office
- District English Learners Advisory Committee (DELAC) – parents, guardians, staff, and community members who support our English learners are invited to provide input on school policy and English language learner programs. Information covered will also include: Governing Board information, ELPAC, Aeries, and Community Resources.
- Pizza, drinks, and babysitting will be provided. Please contact Amber Hatfield if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read flyer in English or Spanish.
Upcoming Parent Ed Event
- Delay, Delay, Delay! The research tells us that the longer kids delay using alcohol and other drugs the better off they will be later in life. Please join us at the KSPTA General Meeting on October 8, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., when Be The Influence founder Laurie Dubin will tell us how her program is designed for parents to do just that.
Aeries Parent Portal
- You can now elect to receive weekly notification emails in the parent portal!
Aeries is our new Student Information System this year, replacing PowerSchool. The Aeries Parent Portal will allow you to check your student's grades and attendance online, view and update your student and family's information, select your district communication preferences, and sign up for weekly email updates on your student's progress at school.
- If you have not yet completed data confirmation for your student, please do so before September 30. You will not be able to access other parts of the portal until you complete the data confirmation process, which includes receiving a message stating that you have completed the process.
You should have received an email from the District with the email address and password you'll use to access Aeries. Write down this information, then visit the Aeries Parent Portal. After you sign in, you may create a new, permanent password if desired.
If you have any difficulty signing in or using Aeries, please send an email to email@example.com.