Don't Miss These Announcements
Para español haga clic aquí / Click here for a Language Translation of Newsletter
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Second Trimester Lunch Ordering Now Open.
- Deadline to order is Monday, November 12, 2018
Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference Online Scheduling
- Available Friday, November 2, 2018 at 8 a.m. through 3 p.m. on Friday, November 9, 2018.
- Sign up here: conferences.kentfieldschools.org.
- Bacich parent-teacher conferences will take place over the next few weeks. Please do not park on the school campus.
District English Learners Advisory Committee (DELAC) Meeting
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 from 6-7 p.m., District Office
- Translator, pizza, and childcare will be provided.
- View DELAC meeting flyer in English and Spanish. Please contact Amber Hatfield if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No School on Monday, November 12, 2018
8th Grade Parents - Save the Date
- Thursday, November 15, 2018: 8th Grade Transition to High School Meeting, 6:30- 8:00 p.m., Kent Library
- Parents and 8th grade students are welcome to attend.
8th Grade Students Applying to Private High Schools in 2019-2020
- Please read this letter outlining the request process for transcripts and teacher recommendation letters to apply to a private high school.
- The final date to submit all requests for teacher recommendations and transcripts, to Kent, is Friday, December 7, 2018.
- No requests will be accepted during the winter break, as the office will be closed.
Students Applying to Transfer to Another Middle School
- 5th, 6th, and 7th graders applying to a private middle school or moving should contact Lisa Sandberg at email@example.com, so that she can facilitate the process.