Don't Miss These Announcements
Para español haga clic aquí / Click here for a Language Translation of Newsletter
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
There is Still Time to Complete The Youth Truth Survey - deadline extended.
- Please access the survey before it closes at midnight on Friday, December 21, by clicking this link:http://www.ytsurvey.org/ksdfamily18
First Trimester Report Cards
- Bacich report cards were released on Monday, December 17, 2018. For information on accessing your Bacich student's report card, please click here.
- Kent report cards were released on Tuesday, December 18, 2018. For information on accessing your Kent student's report card, please click here.
Bacich Walk & Roll to School Holiday Go Green Event – Friday, December 21, 2018
- Use a green transportation method to arrive at Bacich and join us for pastries, fruit, coffee (for parents), and hot cocoa.
- Visit the Safe Routes to School page to discover the best route to "walk and roll" to school.
Kent Countdown Court - Friday, December 21, 2018
- Get in the spirit to ring in the New Year by wearing silver and gold, 2019 glasses and hats, and Happy New Year gear
Noon Dismissal for Bacich and Kent – Friday, December 21, 2018
Upcoming DELAC (District English Learner Advisory Committee) Meeting
- January 17, 2019, 5:45-7:00 p.m., Kentfield District Office
- Our topics will be:
- What is Summative ELPAC?
- How to prepare at home for Summative ELPAC?
- Possible election of board members. Job descriptions will be reviewed.
- Co-Chair Person
Attention Sixth Grade Parents - Tdap Requirement
- Tdap vaccine proof due by January 25, 2019
Your child will need to provide proof that he/she has received the Tdap vaccine as a requirement for entrance to seventh grade. This Tdap booster is an additional requirement to the five doses of DTaP that were needed for kindergarten. It is important to note that students who do not provide the updated proof of immunizations will be unable to register for seventh grade enrichment classes.
Helping Camp Fire Victims
Many in our community have expressed an interest in continuing the help for the Camp Fire victims that started with the Love in a Backpack program. Here is an Amazon list of items that may be purchased through Amazon and sent directly to Chico.