Bacich Assistant Principal Methinee Bozeman
Earth Day celebration rescheduled for Friday, May 10, 2019
- Fun, Earth-friendly activities will be set up on the blacktop for students TK-fourth grade to enjoy during their lunch recess
- Volunteer here to help with lunchtime activities between 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Bacich Book Drive
Are your bookcases overflowing with books your kids have outgrown? Or are they boxed, cluttering your garage, and in need of being donated?
The Bacich Student Council’s Fifth Annual Book Drive benefitting the Marin Community Clinic is the perfect place to donate them!
From May 6-17, 2019, our school will be collecting gently used or new kids books to donate to the Marin Community Clinic. The Marin Community Clinic offers medical services to underserved communities across Marin, providing vital health and welfare services to populations that would otherwise go without such necessary benefits. For every child that comes through the clinic, either as a patient or accompanying one, the clinic offers them a complimentary book to promote reading and encourage learning! The clinic relies solely on donations for this offering – and our book drive over the last five years provided enough books to give a book to every child for the entire year, every year, for the last five years!!!
Our goal this year is to surpass last years' total of 2,000 books, so we welcome your participation and that of anyone you know!
Please bring your books to Bacich, and deposit them in the bins outside of Ms. Bozeman and Ms. Peck's office! They will be collected, tallied, and distributed to kids at the clinic on May 17, 2019!
- If you walk and roll to school, check in at the Safe Routes to School table to get a card and stamp to enter the scooter raffle on May 29, 2019.
Bacich Site Council
Next Meeting: May 6, 2019, 3-4 p.m., Bacich Library. All parents are welcome to attend.
- Please visit our Site Council page for meeting dates, agendas, and minutes.
Site Council Election
- Applications for the three open seats for 2019-2020 will be available online or in the office on May 6, 2019.
- Applications are due May 16, 2019.
- Elections will be held May 20-24, 2019.
- Bacich Site Council Online Application - 2019 - The online application form.
- Bacich Site Council Application - The printable PDF application form. Please return to the office by May 16, 2019.
Follow Bacich on Instagram
Bacich Elementary School @bacichelementary
Bacich STEAM Projects @bacichsteam
Bacich Library @bacichlibrary