- View Kent Daily Announcement on Kent website
- 4th to 5th Grade Step Up Presentation for Parents
Together We Can!
- All Together We Can Service projects are open to everyone! For example, although the seventh grade has chosen to do a movie night for their project, all grades and community are welcome to come! The more the merrier at all events, Falcons!!
8th Grade Announcements
8th Grade Video from Bacich Breakfast
Future Redwood High School Families
Would you like a way to be more connected to parents of your child’s Freshman class? Redwood Parents Connect, a Redwood-specific parent-led community, would like to welcome you to join the community! Go to redwoodparentsconnect.com/2023 for more info! Parent groups are now forming for the incoming freshman class, and there is a closed Facebook group just for parents of Redwood's Class of 2023. Sign up now!
Be The Influence
BTI provides Marin parents with tools to help delay adolescent alcohol and other drug use. Parents are empowered with facts, information and parenting tips through BTI’s website and newsletters. Parents also may gain access to a Parent Directory of participating BTI parents throughout Marin. The Parent Directory is especially useful as your child begins to socialize with students from other schools, which can begin in the summer months.
We invite all parents to visit the BTI website at www.betheinfluence.us where you will find valuable information on:
- Data on substance use in our high schools;
- State and local laws imposing civil and criminal liability on minors and adults;
- Tips on how to talk with your child about substance use;
- Tips on setting boundaries, monitoring your child and effective consequences;
- Tips on how to host parties and what to do when your child attends parties;
- Research on the effect of allowing kids to experiment at home or at teen parties;
- Blogs with facts on different drugs commonly used in Marin, and more.