School Board Information
Board Meeting Highlights - September 10, 2019
- Next Regular Board Meeting:
- October 15, 2019, 5-7 p.m., District Office, all are welcome to attend
- The agenda will be posted by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
Strategic Planning Session – Participant Interest Due Friday, September 20th
October 17-18, 2019, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Kent Library
Key areas of focus: how to achieve our mission of providing the best education possible to all Kentfield students through a lens of equity, and methods to reduce costs and increase long-term revenue.
We would like a representative group of teachers, administrative staff, parents, students, and community members to participate in this two-day session. All participants must be available for the full time period on both days. Translation services will be provided as needed.
- If you are interested in participating in the Strategic Planning Session, please email Superintendent Liz Schott (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, September 20th at 5:00 p.m.
Safety Committee meeting: October 30, 2019, 9:30-10:30 a.m., District Office
English Language Learners
English Language Learner Resources and English Learners Website
- English Learner Welcome Night: September 25, 2019, 5:45 -7 p.m., Bacich Community Center
- Various community groups will speak for 5-10 minutes each about the opportunities they offer.
Are you interested in working as a paraprofessional in 5th grade at Kent?
Click the here to view the job qualifications and to apply.
- If you'd like more information, email Jenny Walsh, Kent Assistant Principal, email@example.com