Friday, September 20, 2019
- kik Heart of the Community Event for 5th/6th Grade Families, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Last day to order book for Bacich's author visit
- Strategic Planning Participant Interest Deadline
- If you are interested in participating in the Strategic Planning Session, please email Superintendent Liz Schott (email@example.com)
Sunday, September 22, 2019
- kik Family Fun Day, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Bacich Community Center
- 1 Mile Fun Run from Kent to Bacich, starts at 9:45 a.m.
Monday, September 23, 2019
- Kent Flag Football, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- Kent Student Body Elections
- Walk and Roll Wednesday and Bacich Green Sneaker Challenge
- Bacich students – remember your stamp cards
- English Learner Welcome Night, 5:45-7 p.m., Bacich Community Center
- Various community groups will be speak for 5-10 minutes about the opportunities and resources they offer.
Friday, September 27, 2019
- Kent Project Runway Bake Sale for students, 10:13-10:28 a.m.
- kik Heart of the Community Event for 7th/8th Grade Families, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Kent Project LIT lunch-time student gathering for a pizza lunch and Skype call with the Jerry Craft, author of New Kid, Kent Room 24
Sunday, September 29, 2019
- kik Heart of the Community Event for 3rd/4th Grade Families 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Save the Date
Week of September 30th: Be the Change Week at Kent, with a special schedule on Monday the 30th
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- Kent Site Council meeting, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- International Walk and Bike to School Day and Final Day of Bacich Green Sneaker Challenge
- Bacich students – remember your stamp cards for the raffle prize drawing!
- Bacich parents – stay for a morning treat and coffee - BYOCup, please.
- ELAC meeting, 8:30-9:30 a.m., Bacich Room 12
- KSPTA Parent Education Event: Courageous Conversations About Race, 7:00-8:30 p.m., Kent Library (note new location)
- Spanish Translation will be available. All parents and caregivers welcome.
- Sign-up here and view flyer for more information.
Monday, October 7, 2019
- KSPTA meeting, 8:30 a.m., Kent room 12
- Kent All School Read begins
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- No school