These programs are not sponsored by the Kentfield School District. Distributing flyers and information is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
Corte Madera Library Events
Winnie the Witch Blacklight Puppet Show on Thursday, October 17, 2019, 7 p.m.
Kids Book Club on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Grades 4 & up, click link above to register and reserve a book
Hands On Science Fun
Saturday, October 26, 2019, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- Free admission
- Free parking
No Bully! Workshops
Workshops for Parents & Guardians: How to Bully-Proof Children in their Lives and the digital world. Tools to use at home and in partnership with the school community.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019: The No Bully Introduction & E-Learning Course
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: Power of Zero: Raising children in a Connected World
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020: How to Stop Cyberbullying with focus on Grades 3-8
- Thursday, March 15, 2020: Stop Cyberbullying & Navigating the Social Media Landscape with focus on Grades 6-12
Marin County Office of Education, 1111 Las Gallinas Avenue, San Rafael
- View flyer in English and in Spanish.
- Learn more and register here.
Kentfield/Greenbrae Community Meeting
Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 10-11:30 a.m., Kent Middle School Library
Supervisor Katie Rice will begin the meeting with updates on key issues of importance to the Kentfield/Greenbrae community followed by time for questions, comments, and conversation on any topics of interest to those attending.
Eighth Grade Washington D.C. & Boston Trip
The deadline to register for the 2020 Washington, DC & Boston Trip (4/4- 4/9/2020) is Friday, February 14, 2020. Have your 8th grader check with Mr. Palmer for a registration envelope.
Questions? Contact Ryan Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Ride an E-Bike?
The Marin County Supervisors approved a change to the e-bikes policy, introducing maximum speed of 15 mph on County-maintained pathways.
- Read the full news release here
- Marin County staff will be on hand during the International Walk to School Day on October 2nd to take your comments
- The County will host a future workshop for the school community regarding Sharing the Path