Mark your calendars! We are proud to present a film adaption of The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind to accompany our All School Read.
- Thursday, November 15, 2019, 5-7 p.m., Kent MP Room
Introducing our Kent Middle School All School Read for 2019-2020!
Our All School Read will begin the week of October 14th. Please get your copy soon from the Marin County Free Library or local bookshop. If you purchase a book from Book Passage, please mention Kent and a portion of your purchase goes back to the Kent Library!
Read this flyer to find out more about an upcoming community film screening and author visit for Kent's All School Read.
The Kent Green Sneaker Challenge is in its third week!
Did you know that as many as 252 cars come to Kent every morning? Please encourage your student to walk, bike or carpool to school on Friday, Oct. 18th. They'll get their Green Sneaker Challenge Card stamped and can enter a raffle to win prizes! Event sponsored by the Eco-Action Club and Safe Routes.
Kent Halloween Parade – Thursday, October 31, 2019
At Kent, students who wish to celebrate Halloween can come to school in costume and participate in our annual Halloween parade on Halloween morning. Please follow these Halloween costume guidelines:
- Costumes must follow our school dress code (pg. 16 in student agenda)
- Costumes must not include weapons of any kind, real or imitation
- Costumes should not include excessive amounts of blood or other elements that children could find scary or alarming
- Masks are permitted during the parade, but not around school that day
Redwood High School Music Program Meet & Greet
Redwood High School Music Department invites all of Kent's instrumental students to visit Redwood for a visit, BBQ, hang out, meet some music kids in high school, and get a sense of Redwood’s cool music program.
- Monday, October 28, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
- All Kent 6th, 7th, and 8th graders students interested in music are welcome
Kent Schoolwide Volunteer Opportunities
We are in dire need of lunch volunteers this year. Please consider signing up for just two shifts per month!
On this sign-up link, you will find all Kent volunteer opportunities. Please join us and volunteer for one or more of these roles. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on role and/or time commitments. Thank you for all you do for our school!
2019-2020 Kent Student Handbook
Kent Site Council Meeting
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
- All are welcome to attend.