Next General KSPTA Meeting: Monday, November 4, 2019, 8:30-10 a.m., Bacich Room 33
Come join us for an annual favorite — the Book Fair! You’ll find a carefully curated selection of books grouped by age, perfect for everyone from younger tots to teens, and even a few for yourself. A portion of all sales goes to the KSPTA to help fund programs such as art, music, technology, PE, library, grants, teacher stipends, and more. Complimentary gift wrapping available.
Monday, November 4 – Friday, November 8
- Monday, November 4, 2019: 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019: 8-10 a.m. and 12-5 p.m. (Morning coffee!)
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019: 8-10 a.m. and 12-4 p.m. (Donut Day for Kent Students)
- Thursday, November 7, 2019: 8-10 a.m. and 12-7 p.m. (Taco truck 4-7pm)
- Friday, November 8, 2019: 8-10 a.m. and 12-4 p.m.
More information and event flyer
Please consider volunteering for a Book Fair shift – sign up here
October is KSPTA Membership Month!
Please join the KSPTA today to support our community events and programs and lend your voice to our state and national PTA’s advocacy on behalf of children.
- Learn more about joining your PTA.
- Click here to join today
Connect with KSPTA!
Facebook: Kentfield Schools PTA
Email email@example.com to see how you can help next year