These programs are not sponsored by the Kentfield School District. Distributing flyers and information is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
Girls Softball and T-Ball Spring Registration
Kentfield Girls Softball is for 5 to 15-year olds living in Kentfield, Greenbrae, Ross, and North Larkspur based on child’s age on January 1st. KGS offers both T-Ball and softball.
- Registration is open until December 7th.
- Visit www.KentfieldGirlsSoftball.com for more information, email address for questions and registration link.
- View flyer
Pixie Park's Holiday Bake Sale
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Marin Art & Garden Center, Garden Room, 30 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Ross, CA
Homemade cookies, cakes and confections for sale – festively wrapped for gifting... or enjoying. All sweets are baked by Pixie Parents to support rebuilding Pixie Park.
Free to the public, limited free parking. The Holiday Bake Sale is part of the Marin Art and Garden Center’s Holiday Fair. Learn more at pixiepark.org
No Bully! Workshops
Workshops for Parents & Guardians: How to Bully-Proof Children in their Lives and the digital world. Tools to use at home and in partnership with the school community.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020: How to Stop Cyberbullying with focus on Grades 3-8
- Thursday, March 15, 2020: Stop Cyberbullying & Navigating the Social Media Landscape with focus on Grades 6-12
All workshops are 6-7:30 p.m. at Marin County Office of Education, 1111 Las Gallinas Avenue, San Rafael
- View flyer in English and in Spanish.
- Learn more and register here.
Eighth Grade Washington D.C. & Boston Trip
The deadline to register for the 2020 Washington, DC & Boston Trip (4/4- 4/9/2020) is Friday, February 14, 2020. Have your 8th grader check with Mr. Palmer for a registration envelope.
Questions? Contact Ryan Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.