Lost & Found to be donated Friday, January 31, 2020
- Last day to check the cardboard boxes in the quad to claim your child's lost items.
Current 4th Graders Attending 5th Grade at Kent: Proof of Residency Registration Event
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020 or March 18, 2020, 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
Hilo Series Author Judd Winick Visits Bacich Library
- February 13, 2020, 11:15 a.m.
If you would like to order your child one of the books in the Hilo series, please complete this order form and return it to your teacher by Monday, February 10, 2020
**A percentage of all sales will be donated to Bacich**
Bacich Yearbooks on Sale!
The Bacich yearbook is a keepsake that includes individual photos, class photos and collage pages for each grade… plus special pages for Rancho Day, Halloween Day, and other activities.
Order deadline is Monday, March 30, 2020.
2019-2020 School-Wide Volunteer Opportunities
- These volunteer roles are school-wide. For classroom-specific opportunities, please contact your lead room parent.
2019-2020 Bacich Parent-Student Handbook
2019-2020 Bacich Bell Schedule
Bacich Site Council Meeting
- Monday, February 3, 2020, 3-4 p.m., Bacich Office Conference Room
- All are welcome to attend.
Bacich ELAC Meeting
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 8:30-9:30am, Bacich Room 12
- Free internet and computers
- Summer Camp Information
- Registration for Middle School
- Marin Enrichment
Follow Bacich on Instagram
Bacich Elementary School @bacichelementary
Bacich STEAM Projects @bacichsteam
Bacich Library @bacichlibrary