Don't Miss These Announcements
Data Confirmation Deadline Today
- The annually required Data Confirmation window is now open in the Aeries Parent Portal and should be completed before school starts on Tuesday, August 25, 2020.
- Proof of Residency Affidavit in English and Spanish
Discover solutions and tips for technical issues. Submit a technical help request.
If you were unable to pick up instructional materials during the pick-up times, please contact your school site to make arrangements for pick-up this week.
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications Available
Families need to re-apply for free and reduced-price lunches annually, even if you have been approved in the past. This year we will provide five school lunches in a box per week. You will pick up the box at Kent Middle School on Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) between the hours of 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Download Application in English or Spanish
- Return application to Maureen Moulton, Assistant to the Superintendent, email@example.com
District Committee Solicitation
Kentfield School District maintains a variety of district wide committees, which include Communications, Equity, Finance, Safety, Technology, and Wellness. As we prepare to launch and/or reconvene our committees we welcome stakeholder participation to support diversified perspectives and interests. If you would like to participate in any of our committees for the 2020-21 school year please complete this form by September 30, 2020.
Marin Enrichment (ME) will offer on-site childcare at Bacich School for KSD students and staff to support students with Distance Learning in small groups while maintaining safety protocols and procedures outlined by public health.
- Download the application: New Families and Returning ME Families