Many thanks to everyone who submitted first day/week of school photos! Every student has a story, and every story deserves to be told. When we look back in history, this will be the yearbook your student never forgets! Please continue to capture candid (not-posed) moments of your student of anything that happens in your home that connects back to our school (whether virtually or in-person), no matter how “boring” you think it might be!
- Photos can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the instructions below when sending your photos.
- The images must be .jpg, .png, or .tif files and must be at least 300ppi resolution.
- Please provide the following information with each image:
- FIRST NAME and LAST NAME for the main student featured in the image (or the left-most person).
- Grade of student(s) in photo.
- Additional names separated by commas.
We'll do our best to include as many as possible. Thank you in advance!