While the Corte Madera Library building is currently closed, you may request and return items, and find details about Curbside Service at marinlibrary.org .
- Tuesday & Wednesday 11:00-3:00
- Thursday 3:00-7:00
Call our “Talk with a Librarian” number: 415-473-2272 Monday-Friday, 9-6 p.m. English and Spanish with any questions and information.
When shopping in-person or online at Book Passage, please remember to mention your school – a portion of every purchase goes directly to our schools!
- For online shopping, enter your school name in the comments field.
This free helpline provides free trauma-informed, evidenced-based emotional support to parents, children and youth in any language via calls, text, live chat, and email.
- Available 7 days a week from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Parents can join a Weekly Online Support Group through the website: caparentyouthhelpline.org.
- Helpline #: 855-427-2736
Spare The Air Alert through Monday, September 14
More Information on Marin Air Quality and Wildfire Preparedness
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information: Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
College of Marin and Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Construction Project Updates: September 14 – September 20
- When using the crosswalk on College Avenue, please remember to activate the flashing signals. It is the only way the large construction vehicles exiting the driveway know that there are pedestrians in the crosswalk.