Making Worriers into Warriors: Helping Your Child Conquer Fear in Uncertain Times: A presentation with Dr. Dan Peters, sponsored by North Bridge Academy. Speaker Dr. Dan Peters is a psychologist, author, co-founder and executive director of the Summit Center.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 from 6:30-8 p.m., Zoom
Traffic Alert: Intersection Closure of Manor Road at Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
Starting on Wednesday, November 11th at 8:00 a.m., the Upgrade the Drake contractor will be closing the intersection of Manor Road at Sir Francis Drake Boulevard for paving. The paving work will be complete, and the intersection reopened later in the day at 5:00 p.m.
Motorists may use the detour established on Los Cerros Drive and La Cuesta Drive while the Manor Road / Sir Francis Drake Boulevard intersection is closed.
The construction team thanks you for your patience and for driving cautiously through the construction area.
Fire Season and Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority Update
Join Katie Rice, Mark Brown, Executive Officer of the Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority (MWPA), and former Deputy Fire Chief Marin County Fire, for an update on fire season 2020 as well as an update on the work of MWPA, including the mission/goals, the projects/programs throughout the County and importantly the local projects planned in the Ross Valley.
- When using the crosswalk on College Avenue, please remember to activate the flashing signals. It is the only way the large construction vehicles exiting the driveway know that there are pedestrians in the crosswalk.
While the Corte Madera Library building is currently closed, you may request and return items, and find details about Curbside Service at marinlibrary.org.
- Tuesday & Wednesday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursday 3-7 p.m.
Call our “Talk with a Librarian” number: 415-473-2272 Monday-Friday, 9-6 p.m. English and Spanish with any questions and information.
Book Bundles for Emerging Readers
We know many families are missing the ability to browse library shelves, so we’ve created a way to get some "surprise" books to you based on your child’s interests.
Each Book Bundle includes 10 books and you can choose the reading level that is right for your child. Get up to 3 bundles per family!
How to Request Book Bundles
- To request Book Bundles, please fill out this form , or call 415-473-2272, Monday-Friday, 9-6 p.m.
- Please allow 3-4 days for your request to be filled. You will be contacted by the branch when your order is ready for curbside pickup.
- Find out more: marinlibrary.org/book-bundles-for-kids
In case you have families or students asking about downloadable audio books, here is a short video tutorial that demonstrates how to use the Libby app to browse our online catalog and download titles. youtu.be/E0E_FPMl4m8
This free helpline provides free trauma-informed, evidenced-based emotional support to parents, children and youth in any language via calls, text, live chat, and email.
- Available 7 days a week from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Parents can join a Weekly Online Support Group through the website: caparentyouthhelpline.org.
- Helpline #: 855-427-2736
When shopping in-person or online at Book Passage, please remember to mention your school – a portion of every purchase goes directly to our schools!
- For online shopping, enter your school name in the comments field.