Bacich Hybrid Instruction Schedule:
Beginning Monday, December 7 our cohort numbers will be increasing so we can accommodate 2 larger cohorts instead of 4 smaller ones. When your child’s cohort is not at school in-person, your child will still need to attend school virtually. The instructional schedule remains the same.
- December 7-11, 2020: ALL of Cohort A (A1 and A2) on campus
- December 14-18, 2020: ALL of Cohort B (B1 and B2) on campus
Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
Photos can be submitted to email@example.com. Please follow the instructions below when sending your photos.
- The images must be .jpg, .png, or .tif files and must be at least 300ppi resolution.
- Please provide the following information with each image:
- FIRST NAME and LAST NAME for the main student featured in the image (or the left-most person).
- Grade of student(s) in photo.
- Additional names separated by commas.