Report cards are now available for viewing in the Aeries Family Portal
The issue with our database has been resolved, and Bacich report cards are now available to view, download, or print.
If Spanish has been selected as your student's correspondence language of choice, their report card is available in both English and Spanish. If you'd like to receive your student's report card in Spanish but don't see that option, please contact the office to make that update.
Bacich earned a Silver certification from Zero Waste Schools Program for 2019-2020!
Great job to all of you who were involved in this effort last school year! Congratulations! See the message from Zero Waste Schools Program below:
Congratulations to all of the schools that received Zero Waste Certification in the 2019-2020 school year! Although we can’t gather this year to celebrate your accomplishments, we wanted to send this message to express our appreciation for your dedication to reducing your waste and fostering a culture of environmental stewardship at your schools. A huge thank you from the Zero Waste Schools Program to the staff, teachers, and students who worked so hard to achieve certification last year. To celebrate certifications, schools will be receiving a banner, plaque, and monetary award in the mail at the beginning of 2021.
Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
Photos can be submitted to email@example.com. Please follow the instructions below when sending your photos.
- The images must be .jpg, .png, or .tif files and must be at least 300ppi resolution.
- Please provide the following information with each image:
- FIRST NAME and LAST NAME for the main student featured in the image (or the left-most person).
- Grade of student(s) in photo.
- Additional names separated by commas.