Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (email@example.com).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
Show us YOUR talent! 2nd/3rd/4th Graders!
We would like to remind you that the 2021 Bacich Talent Show signup is officially open online. As with last year, we will host a virtual event to showcase the wide ranging talents and creative pursuits of our 2nd through 4th grade students. This is a great way for the children to connect with each other across grade levels and to flex their creative and performative muscles.
Sign Ups Close February 12th.
Audition Video Submission due by February 26th.
Not sure what talent to showcase? Here are some ideas:
- Singing - Magic Tricks - Hula Hooping - Comedy
- Karate - Poetry - Yoyo tricks - Dancing
- Gymnastics - Bike Tricks - Instruments
- Surprise us!
For all information including sign up link, dates, times, and
guidelines please visit: www.bacichtalentshow.com.
Photos can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the instructions below when sending your photos.
- The images must be .jpg, .png, or .tif files and must be at least 300ppi resolution.
- Please provide the following information with each image:
- FIRST NAME and LAST NAME for the main student featured in the image (or the left-most person).
- Grade of student(s) in photo.
- Additional names separated by commas.