Bacich Principal Chats: March 10; April 21; and May 19; 8:45 a.m.
*Zoom links will be emailed via ParentSquare.
And the Award Goes To... The American Library Association (ALA) recently announced the top books, digital media, video, and audio books for children and young adults – including the Caldecott, Coretta Scott King, Newbery and Printz awards – at its Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits which took place virtually from Chicago, Illinois. Watch the announcement and discover this year's award winners at ala.unikron.com.
Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
- Bacich Library website
Show us YOUR talent! 2nd/3rd/4th Graders! Due this Week!
We would like to remind you that the 2021 Bacich Talent Show signup is officially open online. As with last year, we will host a virtual event to showcase the wide ranging talents and creative pursuits of our 2nd through 4th grade students. This is a great way for the children to connect with each other across grade levels and to flex their creative and performative muscles.
** Audition Video Submission due by February 26, 2021 **
Not sure what talent to showcase? Here are some ideas:
- Singing - Magic Tricks - Hula Hooping - Comedy
- Karate - Poetry - Yoyo tricks - Dancing
- Gymnastics - Bike Tricks - Instruments
- Surprise us!
For all information including sign up link, dates, times, and
guidelines please visit: www.bacichtalentshow.com.
Order Bacich Yearbooks Today!
Our parent volunteers are hard at work to create a lovely keepsake to capture the highlights of this most unusual and history-making year. Don’t miss out — order today!
This year we are trying Josten's sales site, but the KSPTA will distribute the yearbooks at the end of the year as always!
Please note: KSPTA will purchase a book for each Bacich Bear receiving Free and Reduced Lunch. If you cannot purchase your yearbook online, please follow these instructions.
- Find out more and order at kspta.org/its-time-to-order-your-2020-2021-yearbook/
- Order by March 14 to get the discount price of $20. (Price goes up to $25 on March 15!)