Bacich Bear Broadcast: March 1, 2020
Bacich Principal Chats: March 10; April 21; and May 19; 8:45 a.m.
*Zoom links will be emailed via ParentSquare.
Did March come in like a lion?" Discover Bacich Librarian Susan Warnick's book selections for St. Patrick's Day and Women's History Month, plus fun activities on the Bacich Library Blog!
Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (email@example.com).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
- Bacich Library website
Order Bacich Yearbooks Today!
Our parent volunteers are hard at work to create a lovely keepsake to capture the highlights of this most unusual and history-making year. Don’t miss out — order today!
This year we are trying Josten's sales site, but the KSPTA will distribute the yearbooks at the end of the year as always!
- Find out more and order at kspta.org/its-time-to-order-your-2020-2021-yearbook/
- Order by March 14 to get the discount price of $20. (Price goes up to $25 on March 15!)