As we continue to adjust to our new normal — please see the below reminders to help create a more efficient arrival and dismissal time.
First and foremost, please remember that there will always be a car line, and it will always be a time commitment. However, some Covid safety requirements have slowed things down even more. Your patience and kind, neighborly behavior with your fellow Bacich community members also goes a long way!
- Please do not get out of your car. We will help your student if they need help with their backpack or the door. If you need extra help, please wait until you can pull up to the front of the line so you won’t be holding up traffic.
- Please complete the online health screening no later than 7:45 a.m. This is when we run our reports of who has NOT filled it out and print these rosters for the folks at the gates. If the list is short, students get in faster!
- Please leave the handicap parking spaces available for the families who need them.
- Please pull all the way forward into the #1 zone so that we can load 4 students at a time, in all four zones.
- Please have your student’s name and grade displayed in dark marker on the placard or a piece of paper in your window. It really makes a difference when we can call out your child’s name as soon as we see it in the window.
- Thank you for driving safely around the busses and leaving the crosswalk open so that pedestrians can cross the road safely.
Bacich Bear Broadcast: March 29, 2020
Bacich Principal Chats: April 21; and May 19; 8:45 a.m.
*Zoom links will be emailed via ParentSquare.
Did March come in like a lion?" Discover Bacich Librarian Susan Warnick's March book selections, plus fun activities on the Bacich Library Blog!
Bacich Library Check Out and Curbside Pick Up
When we return to full in-person learning, the checkout will remain the same. Order by emailing me. Some books may be able to be delivered to the classrooms, and the others will still pick up their orders on Friday. Ms. Warnick will let you know.
- Please email the titles you want to check out to Librarian Ms. Warnick (email@example.com).
- Curbside pick up available every Friday in front of the Bacich Office.
- The books will be placed in plastic bags with your names on them on a cart.
- See the library blog for instructions on how to access the Alexandria Library Catalog to look for books.
- Please return books on Friday in the red plastic bin labeled, "Return Bacich Library Books Here" in front of the office.
- Bacich Library website
Order Bacich Yearbooks
Our parent volunteers are hard at work to create a lovely keepsake to capture the highlights of this most unusual and history-making year. Don’t miss out — order today!
This year we are trying Josten's sales site, but the KSPTA will distribute the yearbooks at the end of the year as always!
- Find out more and order at kspta.org/its-time-to-order-your-2020-2021-yearbook/
- Cost: $25.