SUN 4/18: DUMPLING TIME - DINE & DONATE
KIK is partnering with SF2BAY’s newest pop up partner to donate 10% of sales on Sunday, April 18th
- Order yours today and please use code: KIKDUMPLING
- San Francisco’s best dumplings reinvented by the restaurant team behind the Michelin-starred Omakase and Niku Steakhouse. The menu focuses on freshly-made dumplings in the Asian tradition, plus pan-seared gyoza, noodles and more
Check out their delicious menu, orders will be open NOW until Thu 4/15 (unless they sell out first). Please don’t forget the code!
SPRING AUCTION WISH LIST — we still need your help!
The KIK online auction is just under a month away, May 2-8, and we still need donations. If you are personally willing to donate a gift card or item from the wish list, we would really appreciate it.
- Amazon Wish List
- Restaurant gift cards
- Getaways to vacation homes
- Outdoor experiences - golf, fishing, etc.
- See full Auction Wish List for more ideas
Thank you for your support—the dollars we raise helps ALL KSD students!
Donations & Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUES 4/13: KIK FAMILY MEALS WITH LEFT BANK, 20% TO KIK
Every Tuesday Left Bank creates a KIK family dinner for $50 and donates 20% back to KIK.
- April 13: 4 chicken & 4 carnitas tacos with salad & homemade tortilla chips with fresh pico de gallo
- If your family needs extra portions of the meat or different sides, call Ryan at Left Bank and he can customize a Family Meal that works for you: 415-927-3331
- Check out another Left Bank promotion that also gives back to KIK!
ORDER NOW for pickup on Tuesday. Select “KIK Family Meal.”
Opt in today to get a weekly email reminder to order.
Join Mrs. Warnick in the *Magical* Bacich Library
At Bacich, our students experience enrichment programs that reinforce, support and inspire learning.
The Bacich Library is a delightful place to learn and read! Mrs. Warnick, Bacich Teacher Librarian, has developed a program with lessons for grades K-4 that integrate curriculum, library, information literacy, Common Core Standards, and include:
- a library that, pre-pandemic, was open to kids before school, during recess, lunch and after school
- a website and blog for students to access learning from school and home
- California Young Reader Medal Program Participation
- Heritage Day Event/ Curriculum Integration
- year-long Visiting Authors and Illustrators events
- Information Literacy program
- participation in Fountas and Pinnell Guided Reading Program
- Read Across America participation
- additional support in Marin County Reports, Mythology study, Current Events, and Digital Citizenship
ANNUAL COMMITMENT — April Update
There are still nearly 3 months left to the school year and $275,000 to raise to support our students and the programs they love. We welcome your support.
- $1M Annual Commitment Status : $745,811 (net) to date
- Thank you to all donors who gave to the March Madness Challenge—your generous participation helped move the Annual Commitment donations to the next level!
Thank you to the 336 KIK Donors and counting that have been committed to our students this year!
See Current Donor Wall