Welcome to Kentfield School District!
Back to School Key Dates
- August 17: Public Health Update for School Community, 1:00 p.m.
- August 18: Bacich New Family Welcome, 6:00 p.m.
- August 19: Kent 5th Grade Students Orientation, 9:00 a.m.
- August 19: Kent 5th Grade New Family Orientation, 11:00 a.m.
- August 19*: Bacich Kindergarten Back to School Night, 6:00 p.m. *Note date change
- August 24: First Day of School
- August 25: Bacich 1st-4th Grade Back to School Night, 6:00 p.m.
- August 26: Kent 5th-8th Grade Back to School Night, 6:30 p.m.
- September 23: English Learner Family Resource Night, 6:00 p.m.
Community Update, July 14: COVID-19 Safety Guidance for K-12 Shools
Guidance for COVID-19 prevention in K-12 schools has been released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Marin County Public Health Officer and Superintendent of Schools. The KSD is reviewing all of the information to ensure we are fully prepared to follow the most up to date guidance from our health officials for school operations in the 2021-22 school year.
To be as informed as possible please review these resources and submit any questions you have HERE. We will use the questions submitted to put together a Frequently Asked Questions resource for our school community.
Save the Date! Marin County Public Health Community Meeting: August 17, 2021: Public Health Guidelines for 2021-2022 School Year
Vaccine Opportunities for 12-15 year old students
- Information Flyer
- Overview of Vaccine Opportunities for 12-15 year old students (English and Spanish)
- Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet for Pfizer Vaccination (English and Spanish)
- Vaccine Consent Forms (English and Spanish)
Vaccination Availability: Book an appointment
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Our website has been recently updated with information and resources for homeless and foster youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, which defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
CURRENT KSD OPENINGS
School Board and District Committees
Student Registration / Enrollment
- Kindergarten/New Student Enrollment Now Open
- Incoming Kindergarten students will need to turn 5 before September 2, 2021.
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
Safe Routes to School
Important Information About New Crosswalk Near Bacich
A new crosswalk has been created at Sir Francis Drake and Wolfe Grade and opens today. We continue to support students using the overpass for the safest way to and from school.
- Students should continue to use the current route they’ve been using going to/from school.
- Kent bicyclists should proceed down to the Laurel Grove crosswalk to cross with the crossing guard as they do now, and then proceed down McAllister to school (instead of using the new crosswalk and riding through Bacich campus).
- Kent and Bacich walkers should continue to use the overpass or the Laurel Grove crosswalk.
- Learn more at Safe Routes.
Here are the neighborhood route maps from Safe Routes to Schools.
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday