Welcome to Kentfield School District!
COVID-19 Testing at the District Office
Vaccine Opportunities for 12-15 year old students
- Information Flyer
- Overview of Vaccine Opportunities for 12-15 year old students (English and Spanish)
- Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet for Pfizer Vaccination (English and Spanish)
- Vaccine Consent Forms (English and Spanish)
- Learn more during weekly vaccine informational sessions hosted by Public Health, every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m. through May 27.
Town Hall on Student Vaccination
The Marin County Office of Education, in collaboration with Marin County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente, will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting and Panel Discussion on student vaccinations for parents, guardians and the school communit. The Town Hall is available by zoom and Facebook LIVE.
Kindergarten Sneak Peek for Incoming Kindergarteners 2021-2022*
Thursday, May 20, 2021
Last Name A-L:
- 12:45-1:00 p.m.: Check In
- 1:00-1:30 p.m.: Incoming kindergarteners visit the classroom with Bacich teachers and staff
Last Name M-Z
- 2:00-2:15 p.m.: Check In
- 2:15-2:45 p.m.: Incoming kindergarteners visit the classroom with Bacich teachers and staff
Please contact Lynn Bartha with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This event is for students who are fully registered for fall 2021.
- Marin County COVID-19 Decision Tree Guidance - English & Spanish Version - Know when to stay home and what to do when you or your family don't feel well or have engaged in what is categorized as a high-risk activity (e.g., any mixing of households, non-essential travel). - updated 3/29/2021
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Our website has been recently updated with information and resources for homeless and foster youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, which defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
School Board and District Committees
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
Visit the School Board page for the archived videos of board meetings, letters to the community, agendas, and minutes.
Local Control and Accountability Plan/Strategic Plan (LCAP) meeting: Wednesday, May 12, 4-5:30 p.m.
Student Registration / Enrollment
- Kindergarten/New Student Enrollment Now Open
- Incoming Kindergarten students will need to turn 5 before September 2, 2021.
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
Safe Routes to School
Important Information About New Crosswalk Near Bacich
A new crosswalk has been created at Sir Francis Drake and Wolfe Grade and opens today. We continue to support students using the overpass for the safest way to and from school.
- Students should continue to use the current route they’ve been using going to/from school.
- Kent bicyclists should proceed down to the Laurel Grove crosswalk to cross with the crossing guard as they do now, and then proceed down McAllister to school (instead of using the new crosswalk and riding through Bacich campus).
- Kent and Bacich walkers should continue to use the overpass or the Laurel Grove crosswalk.
- Learn more at Safe Routes.
Here are the neighborhood route maps from Safe Routes to Schools.
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday