Welcome to Kentfield School District!
KSD Food for All Program | Bacich and Kent
Universal Transitional Kindergarten (UTK) Parcel Tax Senior Exemptions
Download the Notice of Request for Proposal
Winter Virus Information from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
We have been impacted with three respiratory viruses this year: COVID-19, Influenza (Flu) and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV). We need to be vigilant in preventing the spread of these winter viruses as we prepare for holiday gatherings.
Prevention methods include hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, masking and staying home when sick.
Caring for loved ones at home includes getting plenty of rest and staying hydrated and using medications as prescribed to reduce congestion and fever.
Contact your health care provider for medical advice and if an evaluation is necessary
- Recommendations for a safe and healthy holiday season in light of the early arrival of seasonal respiratory viruses.
Free COVID-19 Tests Available
As families prepare to come together to celebrate the holiday in the week ahead we want to remind families that the KSD has plenty of COVID-19 tests available. If you would like a test please stop by your child’s school office and request a COVID-19 test box. If you have any questions about COVID tests please reach out to our school nurse, Laurel Yrun, email@example.com.
Illness Symptoms? When to Stay Home
Please keep your child home if they are sick. It's not too late to get your flu vaccine. Please contact our school nurse Laurel Yrun (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have about how to navigate illness and school this year.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- DELAC meeting, 5-6 p.m., Bacich Library
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- December Walk & Roll to School Day
Monday, December 12, 2022
- Safety Committee meeting, 9-10 a.m.
- KSPTA general membership meeting, 7-8 p.m.
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- School Board meeting, 5-8 p.m., District Office
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Technology Committee meeting, 4-5 p.m.
- KIK Board meeting, 7-9 p.m., District Office
Friday, December 16, 2022
- Noon Dismissal for Bacich and Kent, 12-1 p.m.
Winter Break: December 19-January 2. School resumes January 3
Health and Safety Updates
District Policy on Sexual Harassment
Integrated Pest Management
District Policy on Parent Classroom Visits
Uniform Complaint Procedures
Resources and Information
- Our website has been recently updated with information and resources for homeless and foster youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, which defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
Current KSD Job Opportunities
Are you interested in part time work in a school setting? Do you enjoy working with small groups of students?
If so there are two ways you can engage in this type of work. Apply for an open Classroom Paraprofessional position or sign up to be a substitute for the Kentfield School District. We need to build our pool of paraprofessionals and substitute teachers. If you are interested in either of these roles please reach out to email@example.com or follow the directions below.
School Board and District Committees
Regular School Board Meeting: Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 5 p.m.
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Board Meeting Schedule & Agendas (from March 16, 2022 to present)
- Board Meeting Agenda Archive (March 11, 2008 – March 8, 2022)
- Board Meeting Recordings
Visit the School Board page for the archived videos of board meetings, letters to the community, agendas, and minutes.
KSD Board/District Committees
- Equity and Inclusion Committee meeting, November 29, 4-5 p.m.
Student Registration / Enrollment
- Incoming Kindergarten students for 2022-23 will need to turn 5 years of age before September 1, 2022.
- Incoming Universal Transitional Kindergarten students will need to turn 5 years of age between September 1 and February 2, 2023.
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
- Learn how to get to school safely with tips and neighborhood route maps.
- All visitors must be vaccinated.
Security Camera Installation
Per the KSD Board Policy 3515 prior to the operation of the surveillance system signage must be posted and the community shall be made aware of surveillance occurring. The cameras have been installed outside our campus and directed towards outside activity and not pointing into buildings. Please be aware that the recordings captured by these cameras may be used in disciplinary proceedings, and referred to local law enforcement, as appropriate.
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday