Welcome to the Kentfield School District!
Kentfield School District’s mission is to inspire and challenge all students to live, learn, and lead to their fullest potential.
Kentfield School District is currently accepting registrations for the 2020-2021 school year.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-22 school year will begin on February 1, 2021.
Please confirm that your child should attend Kentfield Schools before beginning the registration process.
Registering Your Student in the Kentfield School District
Visit the Aeries Online Enrollment Portal, and click the Enroll A New Student button.
- You will always begin registration for each student this way, even if:
- Your family already has other children attending school in the district.
- You are enrolling multiple children.
- You already have an Aeries Parent Portal account.
During the online enrollment process you will be asked to
(a) login as an existing user, or to
(b) create a new account.
- If you do not already have an enrollment portal account, create a new account.
- You must have a valid email address. If you do not have one, Google and other vendors provide free accounts.
- This account is only for the Aeries Enrollment Portal (before your student is registered), and is separate from your Aeries Parent Portal (once your student is enrolled in Kentfield) account.
- You may use this account to finish enrolling a student if you are interrupted before you can complete the enrollment.
- If you have created a new account, check your email for a verification code and verify to continue.
If you have any problems accessing the Online Enrollment System on a mobile device, you may need to move to a computer.
Step 2 - Ensure that you have all required documentation in digital form.
- (1) Student's birth certificate, passport, or other proof of birthdate.
- (2) Student's current immunization record, provided by a physician.
- (3) District Affidavit of Proof of Residency PLUS supporting documents:
(4) Category I,
(5) Category I,
(6) Category II, and
(7) Category III.
- The California School Immunization Law requires that all children receive a series of immunizations before entering school. The law requires schools to enforce immunization requirements and to maintain immunization records of all children enrolled. Please note that students entering 7th or 8th grade must have documentation of a Tdap (whooping cough) immunization.
- Marin County Health and Human Services:
Immunization Program | Immunization Clinics | Information in Spanish
- If you have further questions about immunizations, please contact School Nurse Laurel Yrun, R.N., at (415) 925-2220 for Bacich, (415) 458-5970 for Kent, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation of your residency within the District boundaries:
Kentfield School District policy (BP 5111.1(b)) requires all students to demonstrate proof of residence within the Kentfield School District. California Government Code (sections 243 and 244) defines residency as the location where a person lives/sleeps/domiciles. There can be only one primary residence. If you have any questions regarding these residency requirements, please contact the District Office at (415) 458-5130.
A District Affidavit of Proof of Residency (Spanish) and supporting documents must be filed for any student who is (a) new to the District, (b) a former District student returning after a leave, or (c) matriculating from Bacich 4th grade to Kent 5th grade. Supporting documents include:
- Category I (provide TWO of the following): PG&E Statement | Current Lease Agreement |. Most recent income tax return (please black out or cover sensitive personal information)
- Category II (provide ONE of the following): Cable Bill | Water Bill | Garbage Bill
- Category III: Valid Government Issued Identification
** You must provide all required documents, including proof of required immunizations, in order to enroll your student. Hard copies may be requested in the fall.
Step 3 - Complete the online registration process and upload all requested documents.
Step 4 - Review the completed registration form carefully to ensure that all requested information is complete, then click to Finish and Submit.
If you do not receive email notification of submission, check that you've clicked Submit.
Step 5 - for Incoming Kent Students only - Schedule a Zoom Appointment
At the end of the online enrollment form, after you press Finish and Submit, click on the link to the Kent Enrollment Calendar to schedule a Zoom appointment with the registrar.
Questions About Registration?
If you have any questions, please contact:
Bacich Elementary School (entering Grades Kindergarten through 4)
- Lynn Bartha: | (415) 925-2220 | email@example.com
Kent Middle School (entering Grades 5 through 8)
*Registration for Kent may include student placement testing for Math.*
- Lisa Sandberg | (415) 458-5970 | firstname.lastname@example.org
District Office (only in July, when school campuses are closed for the summer.)
- Cyd Amaral | (415) 458-5130 | email@example.com
- Kentfield District Boundary Map
- 2020-21 Affidavit of Proof of Residency E 5111 - For incoming 5th grade families, and families who are new to the district.
- 2020-21 Affidavit of Proof of Residency E 5111.1 - Spanish