Assistant to the Superintendent (Tues - Thurs)
Assistant to the Superintendent (Mon and Fri)
The Kentfield Superintendent performs a number of major responsibilities, including:
- Implementing all aspects of teaching and learning as the district’s educational leader.
- Managing all other student programs, including those for health and safety.
- Managing the finances of the district.
- Developing or recommending policies to the school board and ensuring all are enforced.
- Managing staff of the school district, including working with labor unions to negotiate employment agreements.
- Managing all facilities and any construction, maintenance, and transportation programs.
- Building and managing relationships with outside providers, community organizations, other public agencies, and the community at large.
- Advising the school board on all relevant legal, administrative, and financial matters.
- Leading all other areas of the school district.