Don't Miss These Announcements
- Bacich Book Drive for Marin Community Clinic ends May 17, 2019
- Bacich Site Council Candidate Statements - please read to prepare for voting next week
- Bacich Volunteer Appreciation Tea: June 6, 2019, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Bacich Community Center
- Pre-order Bacich school supplies now through July 7, 2019 at KSPTA.org
- CAASPP Schedule May 17-24, 2019
- Kent Site Council Candidate Statements - please read to prepare for voting next week
- 8th Grade Families! All Graduation Forms are due Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the Kent Office
- Diploma Form – Please complete this form to input the exact name as you would like it for your child's diploma
- Six Flags Permission Slip – please return to the Kent Office
- Graduation Donation Form – please return to the Kent Office
- Grades for Hexamester 5 are now available on Aeries
- Kent Volunteer Appreciation Reception: May 22, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
- Pre-order Kent school supplies now through July 7, 2019 at KSPTA.org
School Board Announcements
CAASPP Tips and Schedules
- Learn more about CAASPP at Bacich from Assistant Principal Methinee Bozeman and at Kent from Assistant Principal Jenny Walsh
- CAASPP resources - sample tests, parent guides, and information
- Starting Smarter for the ELPAC: elpac.startingsmarter.org
Emergency Contact and Notification Information
We are currently attempting to ensure that all families have both accurate and adequate emergency contact information in our system, and communications notification preferences set as desired. Please click here to read these important instructions.
Changing Schools for 2019-2020?
If you anticipate that your student will not be returning to Bacich Elementary School or Kent Middle School next year for any reason, please contact the school office.
- Bacich: Krista Geissberger (email@example.com) or Lynn Bartha (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kent: Lisa Sandberg (email@example.com)