Next General KSPTA Meeting: Monday, April 12, 2020, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Kentfield families and members will receive the Zoom link and password. If you do not receive the link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New School Lunch Program with School Foodies
KSPTA is offering daily lunch service through the School Foodies program at Kent only.
Visit our website and read the flyers below for more information.
Kent Lunch Questions Answered:
- There is a designated place for pickup. 5th and 6th grade will pick up in the South Quad. 7th and 8th grade will pick up by the North Quad/Multipurpose Room.
- Students will be supervised in line to ensure social distancing is maintained. Hand sanitizer will be provided before lunch is picked up.
- Lunches will be in sealed packaging. Utensils are not wrapped individually but will be stored in a covered container and handed out to each student as needed by gloved volunteers.
- Students will walk back to their designated lunch zone to open and eat their lunch.
- Students are required to sit and eat for a minimum of 10 minutes, but have the full 30 minutes of recess to eat if they wish.
- A note on registration codes: If you've already registered with School Foodies, you are good to go. If you are registering for the first time, please use code KENT56 for 5th and 6th grade, SF-KENT78 for 7th and 8th grade.
Bacich students will continue to have the variety meal box pick up at Kent 12:15-1 p.m. on Mondays.
Order online, pick up at Kent for the week. Choose which weeks you order, and order for the whole family!
Shop Farm Fresh Produce & Support KSPTA
KSPTA is offering a healthy new way to raise funds for our schools!
We have partnered with “Farm Fresh to You” and 10% of all orders will benefit our kids and teachers in the classroom. Enjoy well-priced and delicious produce and a huge selection of other grocery items delivered right to your door!
Use promo code: kspta
Order Bacich Yearbooks
Our parent volunteers are hard at work to create a lovely keepsake to capture the highlights of this most unusual and history-making year. Don’t miss out — order today!
This year we are trying Josten's sales site, but the KSPTA will distribute the yearbooks at the end of the year as always!
- Find out more and order at kspta.org/its-time-to-order-your-2020-2021-yearbook
- Cost: $25.
KSPTA Board and Coordinator Positions Open
Make an impact in your school community by joining the KSPTA leadership. Opportunities to participate in the board or as a coordinator are now open.
Email Erica Applestein, KSPTA President, at email@example.com to learn more about the difference you'll make as a KSPTA leader.